Thursday, February 26, 2015

Easter Eggs


Today I went to Target to get some fruit and yogurt pouches for the little one (she is obsessed) and of course my mind wanders and I start wandering through the whole store.  I saw that they have started to put out Easter items and this made me think of what I wanted to do for Easter. I have always loved dying eggs.  I like to get creative and I normally think of a new design/theme each year.  Since now I have a toddler, I started to think of toddler friendly ideas.  But then it occurred to me... Riley is allergic to eggs... and while I might be able to boil and dye the eggs with out her having any reaction, I do not want to take that chance.  So I guess it will be plastic eggs for us.  Now I will have to start thinking f interesting little trinkets to put inside the plastic eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment